Tenancy Agreement Fife Council

For more information on the appropriate legal procedure and what you can do to prevent eviction, see the Council`s Tenant Evacuation section. If you have a lease in common with someone, it means that you have exactly the same rights and duties as the other. For example, if one of you does not come with their share of the rent, the others must pay it instead. As an owner, your board, your housing or co-location company, it is required to carry out certain repairs and to ensure that the property is well maintained and that all appliances are safe. If you were previously a safe or secure tenant of a housing company and your lease was converted into a Scottish lease in September 2002, you have additional rights. You can challenge the decision by applying to the sheriff, but make sure you receive advice first. However, if you are subject to an ASBO, your landlord does not need to convert your Scottish lease into a short secure Scottish lease – he can simply go to court to dislodge you. If your situation changes (for example. B you have another child, younger children are getting older, another family member comes to live with you) and your home is crowded, you should ask the Council or the housing company to transfer another property. We are here to help you in your assembly. This may be your first time as a tenant.

We offer them an excellent rental service that will help you settle in. It`s not just a house; This is your home. Can you provide a copy of the rental agreement that must be signed for a council rent regarding the accommodation? If you rent your home to the Council, a housing company or a housing co-op, you will probably get a Scottish rental price. Make sure you stay safe and take care of each other. … #readyfife #readywinter #ourfife Our tenants are very important to us. If you`re a fife tenant, sign an agreement with us. You agree to take care of your home and keep it at a good level. In exchange, we agree to provide you with the help and support to do so. This page declares your rights if you have a Scottish lease with the Council, a housing company or a housing co-operative.

You have the right to apply for compliance with your lease agreement in common name. To do this, you need to write with whom you want to be a common tenant and when you want the common rent to begin. The tenant must also write to confirm that he wishes to become a common tenant. As a Scottish security tenant on the Council, the housing company or the housing co-op, your rent will probably be less than the rent charged by a private landlord. Your landlord has the right to increase your rent, but must cancel you at least four weeks in advance. In addition, they should consult you before increasing your rent and should always take your views into account. On www.fife.gov.uk/winter you will find a lot of useful information. Learn more about how we prepared for winter this year, bit.ly/2I1QtZj A lease in Scotland can only be inherited twice. Subsequently, the Scottish lease usually ends. In most cases, your lease is for six months.

This can be extended by an additional six months. If there are no more problems afterwards, you will receive a Scottish Secure Tenancy. Mandatory clauses deal with issues such as lease bail, repair of standard compliance and termination of a lease; discretionary clauses ranging from distribution companies to common areas.

Komentowanie jest wyłączone.